- Shape Shifters
- Local Java Client
(Oct 25, 07)
(Jul 03, 07)
(Apr 29, 03)
The Haraku barbarians are a proud tribe with a long illustrious history
extending into the distant past and have only recently opened their lands
- The Haraku have a highly developed and private sign language.
- Their roar is like thunder, frightening enemies into submission.
- They can blend into the shadows, hiding from all who pass.
- They are masters of unarmed combat, although they will eventually
tire during combat.
- They are very resistant to magic, and can sometimes even dispell
- Tribemembers have an innate distrust of magic, and will not cast
spells or use spell items like scrolls or rings.
- It is difficult to advance as a Haraku, for the training is
- They will not use powerful magical weapons.
- They will not wear heavy armor, which is is both cowardly and
Note: The location of the barbarian village is a secret and you must locate it
on your own. Please do not ask another player to tell you or show you where
the village is located.